- Please visit https://pickleballworldtours.com/tours/argentina/
- WHO: Pickleballers of all ages and abilities, and their guests
- WHERE: Argentina
- WHEN: October 2-9, 2021
- HOW MUCH: $3250 per traveler if paying in full. $3550 on a payment plan.
- Argentina is our hidden gem! It's a beautiful country with history, culture, and a growing love of Pickleball. We'll start in Buenos Aires competing in series play against local Pickleball clubs. In addition to the matches, we'll tour the Argentina countryside and visit historical and cultural sites and have a ton of fun. At the end of the trip, we will fly to Iguaza and spend a full day touring the Iguazu Falls via safari truck and boat. This is an adventure you will never forget!
TOUR SAMPLE ITINERARY
- DAY 1 – Welcome to Buenos Aires - On arrival into Ezeiza International Airport, BUENOS AIRES, you will be met and greet by a Pickleball World Tours representative, and transferred to the Hotel, where you will be accommodated on a B&B basis for the next 4 nights. After checking in, free time to freshen up. Rest of the day at leisure to walk around and relax. Dinner at one of the most popular Argentinean grills in the capital city, Siga la Vaca.
- DAY 2 – Buenos Aires City Tour + Pickleball - After having breakfast in the hotel, head off for your half day guided city tour of Buenos Aires. Free time for lunch. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the venue to participate in our first Pickleball Competition; USA vs Argentina. After the game, enjoy some post match refreshments with your opponents before transferring back to your hotel. This evening you will enjoy a Tango Show & Dinner.
- DAY 3 – Buenos Aires Tigre & Delta Tour + Pickleball - After having breakfast in the hotel, you will head off for a guided excursion to Tigre & Delta of Paraná River, taking the riverboat to sail the rivers and channels, and visit the picturesque handcraft market. Free time for lunch. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the venue to participate the second Pickleball Competition; USA vs Argentina. After the game, enjoy some post match refreshments with your opponents before transferring back to your hotel. Evening at leisure.
- DAY 4 – Pickleball - After having breakfast in the hotel, the morning is free to discover Buenos Aires. At midday, you will be transferred to the venue to participate in our PICKLEBALL CLINIC.Improve your game with instruction from some of Argentina's best players. Light lunch at the venue (own account). Then compete in our third Pickleball Competition; USA vs Argentina. After the game, enjoy a post match hospitality and Dinner with your opponents before transferring back to your hotel.
- DAY 5 – Transfer to San Antonio De Areco - After an early breakfast, you will board your coach to be transferred to SAN ANTONIO DE ARECO (+/- 1H). Arrival to the Hotel, where you will be accommodated on a B&B basis for 1 night. Enjoy a traditional “ASADO” (barbecue) at the calm of the countryside, with folk music and dances. Rest of the day at leisure at this beautiful place. Optional activities are available on request (horse and carriage rides, visit the town and gaucho´s general stores). Dinner at the hotel.
- DAY 6 – Fly to Iguazu - After breakfast, the morning is free to enjoy the hotel facilities, and take the most of Argentine lovely countryside! You will be transferred to BUENOS AIRES´s airport for the flight to IGUAZU (+/- 2Hs). On arrival, meet & greet and check in to the Hotel where you will be accommodated on a B&B basis for the 2 last nights. Freshen up and relax at this lovely place in the tropical forest. Dinner at the hotel.
- DAY 7 – Iguazu Falls - Breakfast at the hotel. Prepare for a super day! Today you will enjoy a Full Day Iguazú Falls (Argentine side), including the Great Adventure Excursion (safari truck and boat). Evening at leisure. We suggest a Dinner & Native Cultural Show (optional)
- DAY 8 – Fly to Buenos Aires - Breakfast at hotel. Check out from your accommodation. You will be transferred to Iguazú airport to get the flight to Buenos Aires. End of our arrangements. We wish you a safe and happy flight home!
- NOTE: This is a sample itinerary and subject to changes. While we make every effort to keep the actual trip as close as possible to the itineraries released in advance of the trip, the nature of group and international travel requires last minute changes due to vendors, travel logistics, game and tournament schedules, weather, etc.]